Podcast: The Complete Season Eight
Did you miss an episode from the eighth season of the Brave Writer Podcast? Did you want to listen to an episode again?
Not to worry!
Here are the episodes from season eight of the podcast in one convenient place so that you can listen (or re-listen) to them whenever you want.
Tune in to the Brave Writer podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher (or your app of choice), and here on the Brave Writer blog.
Season Eight Podcasts
- S8E1: My Book, Raising Critical Thinkers, Has Arrived!
- S8E2: Overcoming Frustration with Dr. Natasha Beck
- S8E3: The Bermuda Triangle of Education
- S8E4: The Culture of Parenting and Marriage with Anne Helen Petersen
- S8E5: The Learning Benefits of Travel & Taking Big Risks with Blake Boles
- S8E6: Introducing Teens to Unschooling Liberation with Grace Llewellyn
- S8E7: (Pep Talk) Setting Boundaries, Not Setting Rules
- S8E8: (Pep Talk) Keep All Options on the Table
- S8E9: (Pep Talk) Don’t Overthink It
- S8E10: (Pep Talk) Tips & Tricks to Calm Down
- S8E11: Raising Critical Thinkers
- S8E12: (Pep Talk) Exploring the Meaning of Regret
- S8E13: Celebrate Cultural Diversity with Amber O’Neal Johnston
- S8E14: Finding Deeper Value Without (and Within) Motherhood with Erin Lane
- S8E15: Toxic Positivity & the Downside of Always Looking Up
- S8E16: Growing Reading & Writing Comprehension with Rita Cevasco, Pt. 1
- S8E17: Growing Reading & Writing Comprehension with Rita Cevasco, Pt. 2
- S8E18: (Wild + Free Talk) The Courage to Change
- S8E19: (Tea with Julie) Meet Your Own Needs
- S8E20: (Tea with Julie) The Wrong Personality for Your Temperament?
- S8E21: Reading for Our Lives with Maya Payne Smart
- S8E22: (Tea with Julie) Be Open to Surprise
- S8E23: Natural Stages of Growth in Writing
- S8E24: (Pep Talk) One Thing
- S8E25: (Tea with Julie) Help Kids See Differently
- S8E26: (Tea with Julie) Breaking the Rules
- S8E27: Critically Thinking about the News with Mosheh Oinounou Pt. 1
- S8E28: Critically Thinking about the News with Mosheh Oinounou Pt. 2
- S8E29: (Tea with Julie) Emotional Safety in Writing
- S8E30: Mothering by the Book with Jennifer Pepito
- S8E31: (Pep Talk) Raising Happy Humans
- BONUS: Best of: The Bermuda Triangle of Education
- S8E32: Overcoming Resistance in Learning
- S8E33: Avoid the Meltdown
- S8E34: Raising Kids Who Are Good Inside with Dr. Becky Kennedy
- S8E35: Raising Kids When You Question Your Faith with Bekah McNeel
- S8E36: (Tea with Julie) The Peril of Trusting Your Child
- S8E37: How Emily and Liam Wound Up on LEGO Masters
- S8E38: Work, Parent, Thrive with Dr. Yael Schonbrun
- S8E39: How Brave Writer Does What It Does! with Dawn Smith
- S8E40: (Tea with Julie) When Your Child Is Mad at You
- S8E41: (Tea with Julie) The Trap of Valuing “Prestige” Subjects
- S8E42: Happy Homeschooling through the Holidays
- S8E43: Why a Brave Writer Writing Class Works! with Kirsten Merryman
- S8E44: Raising Spicy Kids! with Mary Van Geffen
- S8E45: Adult Kids Getting Along with Their Parents with Whitney Goodman
- S8E46: Reflections on 2022: We’re in it together
- S8E47: Making the Ordinary Sacred with Bonnie Smith Whitehouse
- S8E48: Finding a Homeschool Philosophy that Works for You
- S8E49: Becoming a Parent-Coach to Your Child with Elena Aguilar
- S8E50: Modern Miss Mason
- S8E51: Raising Neurodivergent Kids with Debbie Reber
- S8E52: Teaching Kids about Their Bodies with Dr. Betty Choi
Would you please post a review on Apple Podcasts for us?
Help a homeschooler like you find more joy in the journey. Thanks!