Did you miss a 2023 episode of the Brave Writer Podcast? Did you want to listen to an episode again?
Not to worry!
Here are the episodes of the podcast aired in 2023 in one convenient place so that you can listen (or re-listen) to them whenever you want. Show Notes are included!
Note: We switched to a new numbering system February 1st so the January episodes can be found here (starting with S8E48).
- Ep. 169: Introducing Co-Host Melissa Wiley!
- Ep. 170: Screenwise with Devorah Heitner
- Ep. 171: Writing in the Age of ChatGPT
- Ep. 172: The Power of Historical Perspective with Emily Glankler
- Ep. 173: Use Your Bodies to Learn
- Ep. 174: Millennials and Gen X CAN Homeschool!
- Ep. 175: Reading Simplified with Dr. Marnie Ginsburg
- Ep. 176: (Tea with Julie) Am I Doing Enough?
- Ep. 177: (Tea with Julie) Bingo! Planned Spontaneity in Homeschooling
- Ep. 178: Homeschool: Am I Doing Enough? Part 1
- Ep. 179: Homeschool: Am I Doing Enough? Part 2
- Ep. 180: Habits and Homeschooling
- Ep. 181: Rereading, Rewatching, Revisiting
- Ep. 182: How it Feels to Find Yourself with Meera Lee Patel
- Ep. 183: How to Have a Drama-Free Family Life with Nedra Tawwab
- Ep. 184: An Honest Conversation about Unschooling
- Ep. 185: Book Wandering with Anna James
- Ep. 186: Awesome Adulting with Meg Maloney on the Camino de Santiago
Bookmark this page! New episodes will be added as they air.
Tune in to the Brave Writer podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher (or your app of choice),
and also here on the Brave Writer blog.