Archive for the ‘Speaking Schedule’ Category
The best part of 2019 was meeting so many of you as I got to travel!
Thank you for showing up, for testing the ideas I share and then telling me how they work (or don’t), for trusting me with your stories (personal ones, heartfelt ones). I’m impressed with your dedication and your tenacity to keep looking for solutions to your most stubborn problems. Truly: you are the ROCKSTARS and I’m your biggest fan.
In 2020, I’m not speaking at any homeschool events. My podcast will return and we’ll have lots of webinar opportunities (I see you international fans who can’t get to a conference in the states!), and the Homeschool Alliance will be going STRONG! Lots of chances to interact with me and the team via message board and webinar.
This next year is our 20th anniversary: filled with surprises and good things for you. I’ll be writing a book, too.
Then I’ll be back on the circuit in 2021 (already have 3 keynotes lined up!). We’ll have lots of chances to be together in the coming months, even if virtually. So don’t be a stranger!
This post is originally from Instagram and @juliebravewriter is my account there so come follow along for more conversations like this one!
Who is the Brave Learner? Is it your toddler learning to walk? Is it the early reader bravely sounding out words? Is it the fan fiction writer or the table top gamer in your family?
Brave learning is about growing and becoming. It takes guts to say: “I don’t know” and then to find out what you need to know.
The Brave Learner Conference is designed to partner with you on that courageous journey! Can’t wait to meet you. You’re coming, right?
- Early bird registration fee expires tonight (Mar. 31) at midnight EDT: $179.00 per person (Regular price: $199)
- Capacity: Nearly sold out!
- All Day Conference: Friday July 19, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Event location: the GLORIOUS Renaissance Hotel in downtown Cincinnati (discounted rooms to stay on site are still available but also nearly sold out).
- We don’t host conferences every year (it’s been 3 years since our last one).
Can’t wait to hug you, to take selfies together, to introduce you to each other, and to pamper you with treats.
See you in Cincinnati!
Friday, July 19, 2019
Are you coming to the Brave Learner Conference? Our Early Bird Discount is active until March 31st.
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill conference. We are creating an event that is truly an experience—a party! We’re tailoring every single detail with you in mind as the honored guest.
From the first moment of the day until the happy sigh-filled end, I’m bringing more joy and practicality to all the ideas in my book. I promise: we’ll deep-dive into how to see differently and then stage the home, building from the great foundation in my book and adding to it!
Picture this: on Friday, July 19, 2019, you’ll stroll into the obscenely-gorgeous Renaissance Hotel and walk right into the world of The Brave Learner in real life…with all kinds of friends.
- This event features new material. That means, I’m bringing additional insight and ideas that build from The Brave Learner. It’s the capstone of my book tour!
- Parties = treats, swag, and special surprises throughout the day. Let’s just say you won’t leave empty-handed!
- You’ll meet friends! We’ll collaborate by getting hands-on with practical application and collaboration with your fellow conferees.
- We’ve got squeal-worthy special guest speakers (seriously can’t wait to reveal them!).
- There will be plenty of time for you to ask me questions, get your book signed, take selfies, and of course we’ll share tons of hugs!
My goal is for you to leave with your inspiration tank spilling over, not only as a home educator, but as a home educator who also lives an awesomely rich adult life.
Wild + Free Conference Notes!
What an incredible time we had at the conference together in Frisco! Thank you to those who attended. I loved meeting so many of you!
My notes include most of what I shared, though I also freely added details while speaking. You have permission to share these with your friends too. Enjoy!
Ready for more?
If you’d like a chance to spend time with me and others in our community to grow as a home educator, to get “professional development” for your career educator life, consider joining the Homeschool Alliance!
You will be treated to monthly webinars similar to the talk I gave at Wild + Free. We’re studying my new book THE BRAVE LEARNER each month with a webinar, too.
I’d LOVE to have you come along for the wonderful, in-depth coaching journey as we walk through the practices of The Brave Learner together. See you inside!
Join for a FREE trial now.
We would love to have you! Sign up here.