How can I get my kids to be more creative?
Raise your hand if you’ve ever asked that question.
(Yep, us too.)
Rather than the kids, what if creativity starts with us, the grown-ups? It’s not something we get our kids to do; it becomes something “in the air” of our home and family.
We can show you how to magically assist a creative habit in only 15 minutes a day!
Cultivating a Family Art Habit
Melissa Wiley returns to Brave Learner Home to share how to cultivate a family art habit.
If you know Melissa you know she bubbles over with creativity. Come learn from Melissa how you can make time and space and dive into creative pursuits!
Webinar: Cultivating a Family Art Habit with Melissa Wiley
Thursday, March 16 at 7:00 pm (Eastern)
All live attendees get a coaching session with me and Melissa this month!
And a replay will be made available to Brave Learner Home members.
Become a Brave Learner Home Member
Join Brave Learner Home and gain access to the largest home-educator resource library on the internet, including:
- Live coaching sessions with me
- First-class writing help from expert Brave Learner Home coaches
- A Master Class library with over 80 topics
- A unit studies library with 90 topics to pair with your literature
- In-depth product training webinars
- Member-exclusive Brave Writer discounts
- Community discussion with homeschool families
- and more!
You’ll find mentorship and make progress in educating and parenting your kids in Brave Learner Home.