Calling all Brave Writers with Faltering-Ownership-age kids! We’ve heard you!
- If you’re a planner—
- If you’re a planner-from-behind—
- If you’re somewhere in between—
We’ve got your back with new tools that make using our Faltering Ownership program easier than ever!
Introducing a Faltering Ownership supplement: the Faltering Ownership Project Planner!
A Week in Focus Planner & Writing Skills Trackers!
And for your child, the Student Monthly Project Planner!
Each Faltering Ownership project has a custom designed:
- Week in Focus Planner and
- Writing Skills Tracker
- Ten planning sheets
- Ten skills trackers
- Customized to each project—over 20 pages in all!
The Week in Focus Planner will help you
- weave Brave Writer Lifestyle activities into your week
- schedule oral language practices: memorization, narration, and word play
- plan daily activities for the writing project of the month
The Writing Skills Tracker will provide you with
- checklists to note basic and project-specific writing skills
- a word bank of academic vocabulary
- a space to incorporate that language into a short narrative about your child’s learning experience
NOTE: If you purchased Faltering Ownership or the Faltering Ownership bundle before 2/17/2020, you’ll need to purchase the Planner a la carte. Follow this link for more details.
If you’d like to hear me explain how to use the Faltering Ownership Planner, watch this recorded broadcast: