Podcast: Breaking the Rules
I am recording some of my Tea with Julie emails for the podcast for those of you who prefer to listen. These are brief messages of support for parents and educators. If you’d like to receive the weekly emails, they are free. Sign up at bravewriter.com/tea
Continuing our series on the Four Forces of Enchantment, it’s time to look at the third force: RISK. Get ready to break the rules—it can be good for you!
Let go! Declare this week as “getting it wrong on purpose” week.
- Push boundaries.
- Break rules.
- Make messes.
- Open the space for creativity, not just accuracy.
All the teaching you want to do is possible when children know the space is safe for risk-taking.
Complete Tea with Julie notes can be found HERE.
- Want help getting started with Brave Writer? Head over to bravewriter.com/getting-started
- Sign up for the Brave Writer newsletter to learn about all of the special offers we’re doing in 2022 and you’ll get a free seven-day Writing Blitz guide just for signing up: http://go.bravewriter.com/writing-blitz
Connect with Julie
- Instagram: instagram.com/juliebravewriter
- Twitter: twitter.com/bravewriter
- Facebook: facebook.com/bravewriter