I am recording some of my Tea with Julie emails for the podcast for those of you who prefer to listen. These are brief messages of support for parents and educators. If you’d like to receive the weekly emails, they are free. Sign up at bravewriter.com/tea
In our attempts to find a philosophy of education that works for our families, we can feel batted around by the strong gusts of:
- the latest curricula,
- the current trends in home education,
- the program that solved whatever schooling issue over which we’d agonized.
And whenever we seek out advice, it always comes with a mixture of inspiration and guilt.
On today’s Brave Writer podcast, I’m going to share some strategies on how to integrate all of your aspirations without feeling overwhelmed.
Complete Tea with Julie notes can be found HERE.
- Bullets to be duplicated after review
- Sign up for our Text Message Pod Ring to get podcast updates and more!
- Want help getting started with Brave Writer? Head over to bravewriter.com/getting-started
- Sign up for the Brave Writer newsletter to learn about all of the special offers we’re doing in 2022 and you’ll get a free seven-day Writing Blitz guide just for signing up: http://go.bravewriter.com/writing-blitz
Connect with Julie
- Instagram: instagram.com/juliebravewriter
- Twitter: twitter.com/bravewriter
- Facebook: facebook.com/bravewriter