Podcast: The Peril of Trusting Your Child
I am recording some of my Tea with Julie emails for the podcast for those of you who prefer to listen. These are brief messages of support for parents and educators. If you’d like to receive the weekly emails, they are free. Sign up at bravewriter.com/tea
As parents and caretakers, we are often torn between the trust we feel for our children and the worry that something will go wrong. These two are intrinsically opposed: Trust is the act of letting go of worry. That’s difficult to do when so much of parenting is wrapped up in worry—it gives us value.
On today’s podcast, we discuss:
- the risks of trusting your child,
- the dangers of worrying too much,
- and some tips on how you can let go of a little more worry.
Complete Tea with Julie notes can be found HERE.
- Sign up for Tea with Julie emails: https://bravewriter.com/tea
- Brave Learner Home Membership: https://bravewriter.com/special-offer
- Sign up for Text Message Pod Ring: 1 (833) 947-3684 and text the word POD
- Want help getting started with Brave Writer? Head over to bravewriter.com/getting-started
- Sign up for the Brave Writer newsletter to learn about all of the special offers we’re doing in 2022 and you’ll get a free seven-day Writing Blitz guide just for signing up: http://go.bravewriter.com/writing-blitz
Connect with Julie
- Instagram: instagram.com/juliebravewriter
- Twitter: twitter.com/bravewriter
- Facebook: facebook.com/bravewriter
Tags: Tea with Julie Podcasts