Brave Learner Home: February 2022
Do you want to raise critical thinkers? We do!!
My new book Raising Critical Thinkers arrives February 1—and it’s aimed squarely at helping you develop critical thinking in your family.
Preorder and get TWO bonuses:
- My annotated notes for the bibliography of all the resources I used to write the book. It’s 15 pages of nerdy goodness just for you!
- An EXCLUSIVE conversation with the provocative Dr. Barbara Oakley, author of Learning How to Learn and the foreword of my new book. She and I get into it! You’ll love her.
Be sure to preorder by January 31 so you get in on the presale bonuses.
You can also join me for the GLOBAL Book Launch Zoom Webinar:
- February 1, 2022
- 4:00 PM Eastern
- 500 seats for the live (a replay will be available for all who have registered)
And then….COME ON IN to our community of over 10,000 parents just like you!
Join us in Brave Learner Home for TWO February Master Class webinars about Raising Critical Thinkers:
- Master Class: What is a Critical Thinker? with Julie Bogart
- Thursday, February 10 at 7 pm EST
- Master Class: Read, Experience Encounter with Julie Bogart
Online media has created a firehose of information and opinions, and we worry how our kids will interpret what they read and see. Amid the noise, children need to know how to examine different perspectives with both curiosity and discernment. But how will you teach these skills?
Raising Critical Thinkers offers practical tools and activities, so you can help your children grow in their ability to explore the world around them, examine how loyalties and biases affect their beliefs, and generate fresh insight.