Friday Freewrite: Bumfuzzled
Use the following words in a story.
- Bumfuzzled: confused or perplexed
- Drub: to defeat decisively
- Taradiddle: nonsense
- Widdershins: something moving in the wrong direction
- Gubbins: a gadget that has little value
- Bumbershoot: an umbrella
- Bibble: someone who eats or drinks noisily
- Rigamarole: confused and meaningless statements
- Popple: choppy seas
- Flummery: porridge made with flour, but also used to describe an empty compliment
Read your story out loud!
New to freewriting? Check out our online guide.
Tags: Writing prompts