Webinar: Wrangling Research
Question: What does RESEARCH look like?
- Your teen embarking on a new hobby and devouring tutorials on YouTube
- Your budding naturalist learning all the types of birdsong in your neighborhood
- Your tween playing different versions of a song to find the one she likes best
- Your university student using an online encyclopedia or academic journal
- Your three-year-old asking a ton of questions—why? why? why?
Answer: ALL OF THE ABOVE!
While we’ve come to think of research as something particularly grownup and laborious, kids naturally do research every day as they explore and learn about the world.
They’re passionate about monster trucks, princesses, or insects. They want to know MORE.
As we grow older, this inquiry becomes more complex and formalized as our research is
- synthesized, and
Wrangling Research Webinar
Research doesn’t need to be intimidating! Join us for a webinar where we’ll show you how to wrangle research in your homeschool.
Don’t miss our webinar (free for those taking Brave Writer classes this semester):
April 22, 2020 at 3 PM EDT on Wrangling Research.
How it works
- Sign up for a Brave Writer online class.
- Look for the webinar link inside your registration confirmation email.
- Register for the webinar and join us on April 22. Replays are available for those who register.
You’ll be so glad you made time for this one!