*NEW* Jot It Down Planner
Party time! 🎉
You told us what you wanted. We heard you!
- If you’re a planner.
- If you’re a planner-from-behind.
- If you’re somewhere in between…
We’ve got your back!
Last June we launched brand new planning and tracking tools for the Arrow and Boomerang, our programs that teach the mechanics of writing through literature.
These tools were an astonishing success! Thank you for using them and giving us your feedback.
And so, we looked ahead to our other products and Ta Da!
We’ve added a planning and tracking tool to the Jot It Down! program, making it easier to use than ever!
Introducing a Jot It Down! supplement we call: the Jot It Down! Planner.
Each Jot It Down! project has a custom designed:
- Week in Focus Planner and
- Writing Skills Tracker
- Ten planning sheets
- Ten skills trackers
- Customized to each project—over 20 pages in all!
The Week in Focus Planner will help you
- weave Brave Writer Lifestyle activities into your week
- schedule oral language practices: memorization, narration, and word play
- plan daily activities for the writing project of the month
The Writing Skills Tracker will provide you with
- checklists to note basic and project-specific writing skills
- a word bank of academic vocabulary
- a space to incorporate that language into a short narrative about your child’s learning experience
These flexible tools help you
- plan ahead
- plan from behind
- track growth
- reassure yourself of progress
- craft end-of-year evaluations
- and show you the path to progress in writing
Jot It Down! will now include the Jot It Down! Planner with every purchase.
NOTE: If you purchased Jot It Down! or the Jot It Down! bundle before 2/17/2020, you’ll need to purchase the Planner a la carte. Follow this link for more details.
We’re excited for you to experience greater and greater ease and clarity about your children’s growth in writing. We want to support you every step of the way!
Go take a look at the Jot It Down! Planner and let us know how it works for you!
If you’d like to hear me explain how to use the Jot It Down! Planner, watch this recorded broadcast: