Training Tip: Out of the Ordinary
Blend writing instruction and scientific curiosity!
Are homemade volcanoes, paper airplanes, and animal behavior your kind of thing? Want to become a better writer while finding out how the flu spreads or what it takes to make a high-speed train go faster?
Brave Writer’s Skip into Science class is popular with kids who are less about writing and more about
- and experimenting.
Writing gets tossed into the bargain.
Our Skip into Science class…
- introduces students to formatted writing. Students pick from a variety of interesting project types.
- allows your kids to choose topics of interest. This choice fuels a sense of ownership over their work.
- keeps writing assignments short and manageable. We make sure we’re catching your child’s best moments—no burnout, breakdowns, or boredom!
- offers plenty of support! Our writing coaches are masters of affirming, helpful feedback that your children want to receive.
- cultivates writer’s voice. Students reveal their quirky interesting personalities in their writing for powerful connection to the reader.
- ignites their love for learning. Academia is based on inquiry and curiosity—and it’s FUN!
Tags: Training Tip