Openings for the Brave Writer Retreat!
We have openings for the June 27-29 Cincinnati retreat that we didn’t anticipate!
Hope some of you will join me and the other 50+ women/men who are coming to recharge, renew, and learn about ways to make homeschooling a happier, healthier, more fulfilling experience.
Some of the fun stuff we’ve got planned:
- Three meals a day that YOU don’t prepare!
- Space to both engage in material and relax as you need it
- Snacks, tea, wine, chocolate
- A manicure/pedicure bar
- Poetry tea
- Bohemian journaling
- Materials to help you plan your custom routine for fall (and beyond!)
- Practice with the tools and strategies of Brave Writer writing
- Teaching about homeschooling and writing (as much as you can handle!)
- A chance to talk to me about your family, if you want it
- Foot paths, lovely grounds with gazebo, a church, and a lovely little town center with antique shops, a bakery, and a city museum.
- Quiet…! (This is a retreat center so it is naturally peaceful and lovely—your brain will unwind!)
- AND a surprise gift to take home that I know you’ll use.
SIGN UP if you haven’t yet! We’ve still got plenty of space for commuters (who will stay within one mile of the center—you will dine with the us at the center, only sleeping away from us).
Also, we have a GOOGLE PLUS page now! Follow us!