Attention: New Spring Session Registration Information
In the past, I’ve asked you to enroll for Brave Writer classes via email. No longer. Do not send your registrations via email. Thanks to my tech-savvy husband, we now have a registration page that has a special enrollment form for Brave Writer classes. It’s simplified the registration process tremendously.
On Thursday, March 1, 2007 at noon eastern, I will post the link to a registration page with a special enrollment form:
The link to the registration page will be posted on the Brave Writer Classes Page at noon on Thursday.
I will not post it sooner. The moment you see the link, you may click on it and enter your registration. I believe this procedure will make the enrollment process easier for you (you won’t forget any important data) and it will make it more fair since everyone will have the chance to register at the same time.
You will be asked for the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address (and a second one, please)
- Student’s name
- Student’s age
- Additional student in the same or different class
- Additional student’s age
- Phone number
- Classes (you may select as many as apply)
- Method of payment you prefer (check or credit card)
- Special Instructions: to tell me which student goes with which class or which session you prefer as your second choice or if there is some other circumstance I need to know about.
Having these ready ahead of time will help you fill out your form quickly. If for some reason the form fails to load or you aren’t successful in submitting your form, you may send an email. Please explain what went wrong.
We’ve added teachers and classes this spring. Additionally, I’m teaching an encore SAT/ACT essay writing class. Hope you get in all the classes you want!