Some fresh advice for your teatimes:
- Get out of the house. Head to the local coffee house and let them make a special drink for you and hot chocolate for the kids.
- Invite another family to your house and have teatime together. Pick a theme and divide up the goodies to share.
- Buy a new poetry book and unveil it at your next teatime.
- Buy new pens and pretty paper. Use them to copy poems during teatime.
- Let the kids prepare the teatime without your help. They select drinks, foods, poems and table decor while you take a shower. 🙂
- Weather permitting, move teatime outdoors with a fire in the backyard. Drink hot chocolate from a thermos and toast marshmallows. Then come inside and write poems.
- Have teatime at night when Dad is home. Make place cards. Prepare during the day.