Take the following pictures over the next two weeks. Develop them and then create a mini book or add to your nature journal including captions.
- A picture of you and water (can be rain, a creek, a puddle, the hose… be imaginative)
- A new bud on a tree
- A blossom
- An animal (can be a bird, squirrel, fox or your dog!)
- A spring sky
- An early morning photo of your house
- A dusk/sunset photo of your house
- A picture of you gardening
You can add to the list! Now go get those cameras and start shooting. 🙂
It is funny, but I was just working with an idea like this. My husband sowed wildflowers on part of our farm. We have had fun trying to identify them. I thought I would take some digital pictures of them. My 10 yo has discovered how to make a scrapbook on the computer with his digital pictures (now I need him to teach me!). So I thought I could have him create a scrapbook with our flowers and the names of them. We haven’t done nature journaling yet.