2017 Fall Class Registration is OPEN
Brave Writer Online Classes provide a safe space for writing risks.
Today is our biggest online class registration event of the year. Our Arrow and Boomerang Book Clubs are open for registration as well. Spots fill quickly so don’t wait to sign up!
New to our online class registration day? I’ve got tips for you!
- Pick your classes.
- Read the Registration Guidelines now (including our cancellation policy).
- Calmly work through the registration instructions and form (don’t rush!).
- Submit your registration.
- Give yourself a high five!
You will receive two email confirmations (one of payment and one showing your classes)
Charter School payments are collected later. Select “charter school” at the payment window to complete your registration. You will receive ONE receipt.
We’ve created an FAQ you can read too.
If you get stuck, contact us:
- Use the live chat box on the website
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Put a clear subject line: “Payment didn’t go through” or “I can’t get past the ‘add a child’ page”)
- We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible!