NEW: Semester of Classes!
- Our individualized instruction
- Freedom to log on “whenever”
- Our radical, compassionate approach
- Methods that reflect the latest research in education
- A ready-made plan
- Consistent progression in skill building
- Less guesswork in picking classes
- Discount for multiple registrations
Picture me, waving my fairy godmother wand! Bippity boppity boo, we hear you!
Introducing our FULL SEMESTER OPTION for online study at Brave Writer!
Now you can register your child into one cohesive plan, semester by semester.
We’ve mixed and matched to curate the perfect combinations of
- Solo, partnership, and family participation
- Core and interest-based classes
- Classes built around individualized needs
Just pick and click!
We’ve curated three unique semester options for each age group.
- Elementary students take 2 classes with a generous break
- Older kids participate in 3 classes with one break
- Each plan is a unique, tailor-made path for your student
Early registration. You can skip ahead of our registration line and secure your seats early. Semester registration runs for one week ONLY: July 17-21. All classes become fair game to the public on July 24th. The semester option is no longer available after July 21st.
Semester Plan Discount. It pays to plan ahead! Semester subscribers receive a savings of $50 on their chosen plan. Choose our payment plan option (through Shop Pay) to stretch payments over a few months!
Consistency and Continuity. Skill building is incremental. If you struggle to stay on task with writing and language arts, this route was made with you in mind. Guarantee growth this semester!
Peace of mind. No rush on registration day. No stress to find dates that fit all the classes you want to take. No worries if you picked the right ones. Each semester plan takes care of that for you.
See How It Works
Visit our semester page. Choose the age level appropriate for your child. View your options!
- Just starting homeschool with your littles? Start with the Exploring Worlds option. Young writers are invigorated by their senses, so that’s where we start!
- Struggling to help with writing at home? Foundations for Writing is where you will learn the way Brave Writer approaches drafting, editing and revising. You’ll have those tools for the rest of your homeschooling years.
- Got teens who need a well-rounded high school writing and literature program? Comprehensive Composition is designed with your college-bound students in mind.
Once you’ve decided on your semester, check out between July 17 – July 21, 2023. Keep an eye on your inbox for next steps from us.
Most importantly: put your feet up and let Brave Writer take care of the rest!