Brave Learner Home: March 2022
Are your kids just jumping through hoops and checking off requirements, or is their learning deep and meaningful?
What if you helped them:
- become fascinated rather than convinced?
- learn to interpret original text without preconceptions?
- do research with curiosity about varying perspectives?
- imagine and understand other views, even if they don’t agree?
That’s how critical thinking develops!
Explore how you can encourage the development of your child’s rhetorical imagination—one of the key factors in critical thinking—as Julie explains in her new book, Raising Critical Thinkers: A Parent’s Guide to Growing Wise Kids in the Digital Age!
Join us in Brave Learner Home for our March Master Class webinar about Raising Critical Thinkers:
- Raising Critical Thinkers: The Rhetorical Imagination with Julie Bogart
- Thursday, March 10th at 7:00 pm (Eastern)
Raising Critical Thinkers offers practical tools and activities, so you can help your children grow in their ability to explore the world around them, examine how loyalties and biases affect their beliefs, and generate fresh insight.
Brave Learner Home is your reliable online community and coaching space to provide you the support you crave for a thriving homeschool.
Our members are ecstatic! We’ve got a huge library of resources for you to turn to any time you have questions whether about math or parenting or reading or extracurriculars!
Can’t wait to see you inside!
And I can’t WAIT to talk about my new book with you!