Summer Games Guide: Tokyo 2020
Despite all of the hurdles, the Games are on!
With hopes that all are safe and well, the 2020 Games will be hosted in Tokyo, Japan as planned.
When does our global village get to witness record-breaking, heart-stopping, breath-taking athletic feats once again?
XXXII Summer Olympic Games
Friday, July 23, 2021 – Sunday, August 8, 2021
2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games
Tuesday, August 24, 2021 – Sunday, September 5, 2021
Are you ready for the BEST news?
We have a treat for you!
This 18-page celebration of the Games is filled with:
- booklists (including a few Arrow and Boomerang titles)
- writing ideas
- STEM inspiration
- art and craft ideas
- Big Juicy Conversation topics for both teens and the younger crowd
- art and music appreciation
- trivia links and prompts
- nature study
- game ideas inspired by the Games
- Poetry Teatime inspiration and booklists
- Paralympic links and prompts
- metals for you to use however you like
- and much more
Let’s get ready to support the athletes who’ve worked so hard to make it to the Games.
Grab your Summer Games Guide!
We’re excited for the games to begin! Use the hashtag #bravewriterlifestyle to share the fun.
P.S. If you are in Brave Learner Home, we’ve got a special Summer Games One Thing Challenge planned for you! Not in Brave Learner Home? Check our Special Offers page for details.