A Sneak Peek at The Brave Learner!
I’m thrilled to announce that the website for my new book, THE BRAVE LEARNER: Finding Everyday Magic in Homeschool, Learning, and Life, is now live!
This website (thebravelearner.com) is the place to come to:
- download an excerpt of the book for free
- and pre-order the book so that you receive the pre-order bonus gifts on publication day (February 5, 2019)!
It’s also the place to come after the book is published to download free templates and lists found in the book for ease of use in your homeschool. You’ll see. There are lots of tools I offer to help you be an effective home educator. We’ll share them with you on the website in a digital toolkit for free!
So, scoot over to The Brave Learner website.
Then, click on the button to download the free excerpt that reveals:
- The Table of Contents
- The Introduction
- Chapter 1
[This post contains Amazon affiliate links. When you click on those links to make purchases,
Brave Writer receives compensation at no extra cost to you. Thank you!]
About The Brave Learner
Parents want their children to have academic success. Children want to be happy. Can’t we get these two desires together: learning that develops skill and creates joy?
How do parents nurture a love of learning amid childish chaos, parental self-doubt, the flu, and state academic standards?
The Brave Learner tackles this conundrum with humor and lots of help! In this book, you’ll learn about:
- The 12 Super Powers of learning and how to use each one (practical ideas!)
- How to create a cozy home designed to withstand the active learning adventure of your family
- How your adult learning journey fuels your homeschool—and how to harness its power.
Creating a love of learning in your family is as easy as lighting a fire. You just need a book of matches. The Brave Learner is that book.
Pre-Order The Book
If you pre-order now, you’ll also receive awesome bonus gifts (available only with pre-order):
- “Hard Cases: Q&A with Julie” PDF emailed to you on February 5, 2019
- An invitation to the “Brave Learner Book Club” Webinar on Feb 7, 2019 (live and replay)
These gifts will not be available once the book is published.
After you pre-order, enter your receipt number on thebravelearner.com page so that we have your email address and can send you the gifts (on Feb 5).
The book is available for pre-order on:
Honestly, I’m pumped. I can’t wait for us to share 2019 together—a year of homeschool transformation. It’s going to be a blast!