July in the Homeschool Alliance: The Big Bonanza Planning Month
Every July in the Homeschool Alliance, we dive head-first into planning your next year’s homeschool. Here’s what’s awesome: we do it in a way you’ve never considered. We start with the
- and strengths of your family (you and your kids).
We add in the subjects and how to address them once we’ve got a grasp of your young charges. July also features weekly webinars where Julie and coaches, Stephanie and Jeanne, troubleshoot with you. Promise: it’s awesome!
We’d love to have you! Join us!
Take a look at what the Homeschool Alliance has to offer. All the good stuff will be open to you. Think of it as your best online resource for everything you need to feel good about the home education you are providing to your kids.
We offer so many tools to help you:
- Monthly webinars
- Free digital copies of Julie’s books (A Gracious Space)
- A library of resources to educate you about parenting, school subjects, family dynamics, and extracurricular activities
- Julie’s coaching tools to help you evaluate this year and plan next year
- A discussion board to meet other homeschool alliance members and to receive coaching
…and so much more!
Tags: plan homeschool