July in the Alliance: Planning Month
Get your highlighters and planning tools out.
It’s Planning Month in The Homeschool Alliance!
July is a great time to take a new approach to homeschool planning. I’ve designed a set of tools to help you combine your children’s natural personalities and aptitudes with your academic objectives for each kid. We’ll meet three times via webinar to discuss your plan and to help you fine-tune the coming year.
By the end, you’ll have a month-by-month overview of what you hope to accomplish for your children and writing projects to boot!
Join us in The Homeschool Alliance for the month of July to plan, plan, plan!
- learn how to apply your educational philosophy to your routine
- create a workable plan that focuses on the month and the child rather than the day-to-day
- maximize your strengths and gifts
- include your academic objectives
- capitalize on each child’s individuality, natural aptitudes, and passions
- gain the confidence to ease up, to retool, and to adapt
Give us a try in July! You can join any time and leave any time. Stephanie Elms, our other coach, and I will support you as we hash out parenting, learning and living this lifestyle we call homeschooling.