Teaser for fall: Homeschool Coaching Program
The Homeschool Alliance will be a month-by-month homeschool coaching program—consider it ongoing professional development for you, the home educator. If you like the kinds of posts I write here on Facebook and the blog, imagine being in a context where you get direct. timely, year-long support for your particular family from me, and other Brave Writer families.
If you’ve ever thought, “I wish Julie lived in my neighborhood,” this is your chance to move into mine!
I’ll help you create your own personal homeschool philosophy through shared readings, exploratory processes, and discussions, I’ll help you set reasonable, attainable goals for the school year, and we’ll create incentives to achieve them (gentle, rewarding accountability). We’ll do course-corrections when things go awry.
- monthly check-ins to measure what you are doing against your goals and aspirations,
- access to homeschool materials,
- training for high school transcript creation, help for end-of-the-year written narratives,
- a monthly webinar by me about a topic related to the month’s theme,
- quarterly personal consultations with me (via phone or Skype) about your particular family for a premium price,
- community interaction (a place to post your successes, photos, student work, and creative ideas, as well as questions and struggles), and more.
I will also be looking for you to help me shape this experience in its inaugural year—to make it the most meaningful it can be for you and your friends!
Let me partner with you so that you can become the homeschool coach and ally your children need and want!
Looking forward to it!