YouTube Recap August 2017
Did you miss any videos from the Brave Writer YouTube channel last month? We’ve got you covered. Check out these great videos about the benefits of online classes for your homeschool and how to put the “home” back in homeschool.
How Online Classes Can Benefit Your Homeschool
- Why Brave Writer programs are unique
- Why our classes are so “short”
- How to use classes to bolster writing at home
- How to support children with learning disabilities in a Brave Writer class
- The advantages of text based classes
- How remote communication prepares your child for college
- Why shared learning dynamics and collective feedback are so important
- How to encourage growth instead of “just correcting”
- The Arrow and Bommerang Book Clubs
- Why you should take the Writer’s Jungle Online as a class
- Information about Fall registration.
Haven’t registered for Fall classes with Brave Writer yet? REGISTER HERE.
Back to Homeschool: Maximizing the Perks of Home!
- How to find and implement the advantages of home into your “school” work
- Not-Back-to-School Parties!
- How to accommodate differences and needs without fear
- “There’s no such thing as independence under supervision.”
- How to partner with your children and why it matters
- How to manage different age groups within your homeschool
- Triangling in help
- How to meet goals while still honoring the spirit of home
- Getting good at the process
- Where to start with Brave Writer
- Finding practical ways to bring the thinking part of learning into your family life