Homeschooling & Marriage Podcast
I’m excited to introduce you to my good friend (and sorority sister, ha!)
Leslie’s worked as a marriage and family therapist for over 25 years and is a homeschooling mother of a teenage son. She regularly appears on the Fox Morning show in Denver Colorado sharing relationship advice for couples.
Because so many have asked me for help with how to keep your marriage thriving while dedicated to homeschooling your kids, I thought I’d bring in an expert! Leslie is a wonderful communicator, has fantastic advice, and has eagerly participated in our Brave Writer Community as a member of our Facebook pages.
Have you wondered about any of these?
- How do you share a homeschool vision without conflict?
- What should you do when you and your spouse don’t see eye-to-eye?
- What about romance? Is it even possible while homeschooling?
- How can the non-homeschool parent get involved?
- What does it mean to be partners (rather than adversaries)?
- When is school-worry legit and when is it unhelpful control?
In the following podcast, you’ll learn strategies for how to address these kinds of issues and more. And yes: I share about my experiences as well. As you’ve come to expect, I tell you the truth—the good, the bad, and the dysfunctional!
Thanks for listening to our podcast despite the poor audio. We had to scramble the day of the event due to some technological fails. This is the best we could do, but consider the conversation a gold mine of amazing insight and advice. Hope you’ll hang in there, listen, and enjoy!