Brave Learner Home: October 2022
Help! My Plan isn’t Working!
There’s a reason home educators call October: Curriculum’s not working month!
That’s because all those beautiful plans that live in your imagination have been put to the test and real life doesn’t always match our fantasies!
These are common questions I hear from parents:
- What can be done with a program that cost a lot of money, but my kids hate it?
- When is it time to throw in the towel on a curriculum and try something new?
- What criteria should I use when switching to a different plan or program?
- How do I know if a program IS working or not?
- How important is a child’s happiness in plan development?
Good news! I have ideas to try and suggestions for how to rescue a homeschool on the wrong track.
I’ve told you lots about Brave Learner Home and the power of our membership community.
But I realized, maybe you’d learn more by attending one of our webinars!
So, please join me at the next Brave Learner Home webinar (it’s true, you’re invited!)
- DATE: Thursday, October 6 (that’s next week!)
- TIME: 7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM Pacific
- FEE: Only TEN BUCKS ($10 US)
YOU can join this webinar, even if you aren’t a Brave Learner Home member!
There are 500 seats available including those for members so be sure to sign up quick.
(NOTE: Brave Learner Home members attend for FREE
as part of their membership. Learn more here.)
A replay for the main webinar content will be sent to anyone who signs up!
Purchase a seat and the Zoom webinar registration link will be emailed to you. Click on it, fill out the Zoom webinar registration form, and you’re in!
Bring your hard questions
I do a LIVE coaching call at the end with attendees (the coaching portion will not be available on replay). Tell me your personal frustrations and we’ll troubleshoot them together!
I’m excited for you to experience all the goodness that is Brave Learner Home! Only $10!
Hope to see you there!