2021 Fall Writing Class Schedule
Fall Class Registration opens Monday, July 26, at 12:00 PM ET!
We have an incredible lineup of online writing classes for you and your kids.
Plan to join us, if you want a turbo boost of energy for your fall! We offer more than 60 classes during the fall! Take a look!
Brave Writer classes are PERFECT for your family.
- Flexibility. In our classes, you’ll find
- Time—no need to type quickly in the text box while a teacher is talking
- Room—no pressure to jump on the microphone as a live teacher puts you on the spot
- Freedom—log in to our classroom when it’s YOUR best time
- Individualized instruction. Each student receives feedback tailored to their personality, abilities, and imagination with every assignment.
- Training for parents. You’ve chosen to homeschool because you want to support your kids. We’ll teach you how!
- Instructors who have homeschooled. Our Brave Writer team has both homeschooled or been homeschooled and they are professional writers!
- 3-6 week deep dives into writing. Our classes are short, so you can devote more time to them. And the entire class is in writing. Writing is the vehicle for learning to write.
- Workshop-style classrooms. We prioritize making our spaces welcoming for all communities, like your favorite local writer’s workshop.
Parents agree: no one does it like Brave Writer!
“In one course [my son] has moved from being my most writing-resistant child to publicly announcing his love of writing and choosing to do it in his free time.”
“Brave Writer way is a kinder, gentler, much improved way to learn writing…”
“I’m always positive about my son’s writing, but it meant so much to him to get feedback from someone other than me. It cheered him up and motivated him to write more, and what more could I want?”
“This was a low stakes way to think and write about deep topics and themes.”
“Week three was that moment….the one where she showed up and handed me her assignment completed by herself…and with the best organization and thinking she has ever done on her own!!!! I excused myself and cried tears of joy…she did it!”
Learn more about how our online class program works and why it is truly innovative!
Test drive a class in our sample classroom. Class assignments with real instructor feedback are here!