Brave Writer 101 and 102
Introducing: Brave Writer 101 and 102!
Explore our new “one-two” punch course series that not only guides you through the entire writing process with your child, but also enables you to stop the tears over revision, the most difficult process for kids.
This is Brave Writer’s core series. Start here!
Brave Writer 101: Guided Writing Process
Formerly called The Writer’s Jungle Online
Brave Writer 102: Stress-Free Revision
Our brand NEW class! We’re excited about this one!
These are sure to fill so if you know which session you want, SIGN UP EARLY! Fall Registration opens at noon EDT on July 27, 2020.
Our summer session sold out in record time. We’re anticipating high demand for your favorite classes this fall. Don’t wait to register—sign up when you KNOW which session you want.
We know that each student is different—that’s why we don’t offer broad, year-long classes or general programs according to grade. You can pick a class that targets EXACTLY what your child needs, right now.
Brave Writer classes offer
- Our trademark workshop style (perfect for your child’s attention span, too!)
- Focus on one specific writing task at a time: fiction-writing, essay-writing, literary analysis, or journaling
- A writing coach who is published AND a homeschooler. No awkward questions about grade level—ha!
- Positive, kind, instructive feedback that grows the writing in a way that feels empowering to your student
- Low-risk! You’re committing to 3-6 weeks, not until next year! Who wants that!?
We have so many classes to choose from. Be sure to look through all the options and then prepare for Monday to sign up!
Psst…Registration for fall book clubs is already open. Register now!