Summer Class Registration 2020!
Save the Date:
June 1, 2020 Noon Eastern
We’re excited to get to know you and your kids this summer! Jump in!
Let’s help you launch a great summer of writing and reading with our Brave Writer online classes.
People ask me all the time which class they should take.
Here’s the skinny:
- If you are new to Brave Writer and you want to get oriented to being your child’s writing coach, or you have a reluctant writer under 14—start with The Writer’s Jungle Online.
- If you have a high school student: start with a Movie Discussion Club for teens who hate writing. Start with Essay Prep for teens who are willing to write.
- If you want to enroll lots of kids at once for a single price, check out our family classes. Our summer family class is Groovy Grammar Workshop.
- If you have a willing writer, look at the class descriptions with your child and let that child have a say in which class he or she takes.
Check out the summer schedule here. Then make your plan!
- Family Classes (you pay one tuition price, and ALL your kids are enrolled in the class)
- Parent-Child Classes (where you enroll with your child to learn how to create a writing partnership)
- Student Classes (direct instruction for your child)
- New! Adult Classes (where you can exercise your awesome adulting skills)
Our classes last 3-6 weeks and do not require you to log in at a specific time of day. Participate when it is convenient for you.
Find out why our classes are award-winning and sell-out popular!
We’ve got something for everyone.
If you still have questions about which class is right for your child, we invite you to send an email to our Help Desk (email@example.com). Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be glad to give you suggestions that are just right for your family!