2020 Summer Writing Class Schedule
“Brave Writer way is a kinder, gentler, much improved way to learn writing…”
Brave Writer has an incredible line up of amazing online writing classes for your families this summer.
Our classes are PERFECT for homeschoolers and “suddenly-at-home” schoolers.
- 3-6 week commitment at a time. Each class lasts a short enough time frame that you can commit and then take a nice break when it’s over.
- Asynchronous. You don’t have to be home on Tuesday at 10:00 with a headset—log in any time when it is convenient to you in your time zone!
- Writing workshop style. Classes include other families for support, feedback, and shared learning.
- All materials included in tuition.
- Instructors who have homeschooled. Our Brave Writer team has homeschooled or been homeschooled and they are professional writers!
- Warm, supportive, useful feedback. Our instructors give kind, productive, thorough feedback to your kids and to you! Available at all times for questions.
Curious to know more about our offerings? Here’s one NEW class we know YOU (and your older teens) will love.
Adult Literature Class: A Room with a View
by E.M. Forster (July 6 – July 31)
Join us if you want a turbo boost of energy for your summer! We offer a variety of classes, including some that ONLY take place in summer. Take a look!