The Fall Writing Class Schedule is Here!
It’s that time of year again when we give you a friendly warning reminder: our online writing classes for fall are scheduled and registration opens at Noon eastern on July 30!
Brave Writer online writing classes are unique and are designed with YOU, the busy homeschooling family, in mind.
- Classes run 3-6 weeks (so you don’t have to commit to a full semester)
- Each class focuses on a specific type of writing (so your child can learn a variety of skills, tailored to likes, needs, and interests)
- Our instructors are professional writers and home educators (or were homeschooled). That means they know your life and can help you both with writing and family dynamics around learning
- We give reader feedback, meaning our comments are personal, friendly, and throughout the writing piece
- Our students read each other’s writing and the comments from the instructor on everyone’s writing. We create a “writing workshop atmosphere” in our classes
- You can ask for help any time! No office hours. Instructors are available to you throughout the 3-6 weeks
- No specific log in time—you can live anywhere in the world and participate when it is convenient to you
Fall Class Schedule
Learn more here: All About Online Writing Classes
Brave Writer’s online book clubs provide literature discussion without the pressure of essay composition! Check out next year’s book lists by clicking the links below then selecting the “2018-2019” tab.
Arrow Book Club (4th-7th grades)
Boomerang Book Club (8th-11th grades)
If you still have questions about which class is right for your child, we invite you to send an email to our Help Desk! Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be glad to give you suggestions that are just right for your family!