Spring 2017 Class Registration is OPEN
Don’t wait! Brave Writer classes fill quickly!
Brave Writer online writing classes are so popular! We had a record number of students this fall. For spring, we have something for everyone. Click here for the Class Schedule at a glance.
Registration How To
- Log in and use your Parent Username and Password (click the reset if you have forgotten either—your email address will not log you in)
- Add your children after you’ve selected the class. ALL classes require both a parent and child to be associated with them, even if the parent is the primary student or the child is the primary student.
- If you are paying by charter school, check the “charter school payment option” and then put the name of the charter school in the comment box.
- Paypal and credit cards are both accepted for payment. Paypal issues its own receipts which will come separately in your email account associated with the payment.
- You are registered for the class when you have received an email receipt of your registration back from Brave Writer.
“My children and I are currently taking the Kidswrite Basic class with Brave Writer. It has been helpful to be guided through how to teach writing and I have a lot more confidence. I have homeschooled for over 10 years and writing has been the hardest subject for me to teach. They say to spend your money on your weakest area and that is what I did and feel it was well worth the investment.” ~Betsy Koster