Faltering Ownership is Here!
You’ve waited patiently.
Your 11-12 year olds are ready.
And now, it’s here!
Faltering Ownership is the next product in our Natural Stages of Growth in Writing series. Watch your emerging writers take more and more responsibility for their writing with our 12 month-long writing projects found in this amazing program!
You’ll guide and coach your middlers in writing forms that facilitate growth in skills like summary, reporting, citing sources, letter writing, book reviewing, and interviewing. Projects include a semester long report, writing a diary for a historical person, exploration of literary elements, and a dust-jacket book review.
At the same time, you’ll help your kids emotionally invest in their work by appealing to their creativity, personal passions, and expanding curiosity!
The Faltering Ownership program product:
- Four color, 150+ page PDF file suited to all screens or can be printed
- Includes 12 month-long writing projects
- A month-long, week-by-week plan for each project integrating all aspects of your language arts lifestyle
- A semester-long guide to writing a report (and throwing a party!)
- Brand new Brave Writer Lifestyle Tips for each subject area and a few new ones
Promote happy writing in your home with our latest in the series of writing programs: Faltering Ownership.
For our Brave Writer friends and fans:
We’re taking a whopping $20.00 off the retail price!
Thank you for your enthusiasm, your business, and your friendship.
Faltering Ownership is on sale until April 30, 2015.
Regular Price: $79.00
With Discount: $59.00
Use this code at check out:
Get Faltering Ownership NOW!
Congratulations to all of you who are finding joy and progress in writing! We produce the products, but you create the learning opportunities for your children. Well done!