Engage with Nature: Week 2
Nature Study is an integral part of the Brave Writer Lifestyle.
To encourage you to add or maintain nature study routines in this unusual time, we created twenty simple prompts to help you and yours engage with nature.
Each Friday in April we’re sharing five simple ideas.
Pick one to do the following week, then let us know what you did by sharing on Instagram (#bravewriterlifestyle).
Ideas for Week 2
- Play a bird spotting game (big birds = 3, medium birds = 2, small birds = 1). See if, as a family, you can add up to a target number before the end of the day.
- Get outside WITH the kids! Yep, this is a BIG motivator!
- Pick a tree in your neighborhood to watch through the seasons.
- Read a nature-inspired storybook—wonder as you read.
- Find and watch nature webcams (search the web to variety—nest cams are popular).
Tags: Engage with Nature