November in The Homeschool Alliance is all about the ages and stages of growth in our children! Turns out that the physical, social, and emotional development of our kids are completely entwined with their academic development.
Join us as we explore what a holistic approach to education that honors your uniquely developing child could look like.
We’ll delve into questions such as:
- In a standards-based world, how do we hold space for our individual child?
- Is there such a thing as an “average” child?
- How can we learn to look past expectations and embrace our children where they are?
What you can expect in November:
- Two webinars: One focusing on the 12-and-under set and—by popular demand—one all about teens
- Readings and discussions that get you thinking
- One Thing “Flames of Light” Challenge to do with your kids
- Weekly self-care reminders (because you count too)
- Welcoming and supportive community
The Homeschool Alliance is a fantastic way to grow as a home educator in all the ways you really care about—deeper engagement with learning, membership in a community of like-hearted home educators, and the space to reconnect with what drew you to homeschooling in the first place.
Give us a try in November! You can join anytime and leave anytime. We will support you as we hash out parenting, learning, and living this lifestyle we call homeschooling.