“For after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
What better gift can you give yourself than the Gift of Acceptance? Join us in the Homeschool Alliance for December where we will explore the idea of acceptance and how it can affect our children, ourselves and our homeschools.
Let us hold space for you during this busy holiday season when it is most needed!
We’ll delve into questions such as:
- What does acceptance mean to you?
- How do our expectations of ourselves and of our kids affect our experience of what is happening in our homeschools?
- How can we learn to let go and trust the process in all its messiness and uncertainty?
What you can expect:
- Live webinar discussion with Julie, Stephanie and Jeanne
- Readings and conversations that get you thinking
- One Thing Challenge with creative ideas for how to add music into your homeschool
- Weekly self-care reminders (because you count too!)
- A welcoming and supportive community
You can join anytime and leave anytime. Let us support you as we hash out parenting, learning, and living this lifestyle we call homeschooling.
BIG Changes are Coming!
Expect some exciting changes to The Homeschool Alliance this January as we unveil a completely redesigned space! A New Alliance for the New Year!
More on that to come…