Make Historical Fiction Exciting and Inviting!
Join us in the Homeschool Alliance and explore how historical fiction does its magic with Caroline Starr Rose, an award-winning middle grade and picture book author.
[This post contains Amazon affiliate links. When you click on those links to make purchases,
Brave Writer receives compensation at no extra cost to you. Thank you!]
Caroline’s debut novel May B. is a natural for Brave Writer fans: a fast-paced adventure novel in verse, set on a Kansas prairie homestead with a strong young protagonist. It is poetry, history, geography, and adventure, rolled into a compelling story we can’t help loving and learning from! She will show us how books like May B. help us see beyond our place and time.
The LIVE webinar (“Light Up Every Subject Through Historical Fiction”) will be Tuesday January 8, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET.
Jump in! The Homeschool Alliance has a FREE trial period that gives you a chance to look around to see if it’s a good fit for you.
We offer so many tools to help you:
- Monthly webinars
- Free digital copies of Julie’s books (A Gracious Space)
- A HUGE library of resources to educate you about parenting, school subjects, family dynamics, and extracurricular activities
- Julie’s Alliance-Only coaching tools for homeschool planning
- A discussion board for members (where the deep coaching happens)
- Plus a 10% discount on Brave Writer products!