We’ve heard you loud and clear.
You want MORE coaching and we’re here for it!
Sign up for an online class by Sunday, August 25 at midnight ET, and be treated to a FREE webinar with me (Julie Bogart) and the awesome Kirsten Merryman (Director of Online Classes).
Also applies to anyone who has already signed up for a class.
Serious about training
At Brave Writer, we want you to get the maximum bang for your buck.
This webinar is designed to train YOU how to have the richest, best online class experience with your kids, and then how to use what you learn there going forward in your homeschool.
- how to prepare before class begins
- how to partner with your child for success
- how to produce great writing after class using the class resources
- how to support kids with learning challenges (reading, organization, processing)
- how to translate the class activities into high quality records and transcripts
Save the date to attend the webinar live: August 26 at 4 PM ET. (A replay will be available for those who can’t make it live.)
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for a class at class.bravewriter.com/register by Sunday, August 25 at midnight ET.
2. Your registration confirmation email will contain a link to sign up for the webinar.
3. Click on the webinar link and register for the webinar.
4. Once we’ve verified your class registration, we’ll send you a link to join the webinar on August 26.
If you’ve already registered for a class in our Summer/Fall session, you’ll receive a separate email inviting you to register for the webinar.
You must register for a class by August 25, 2019 to take advantage of the webinar, so don’t delay!
Classes for your whole family
If you know which classes you want, register now! I can’t stress that enough. I hate to tell you that a class you counted on is no longer available.