Class sessions start in January.
Registration opens Monday Dec 4, 2017 (Noon ET)
Our Brave Writer Online Writing Classes are truly unique in the homeschool market. Over 20,000 families have studied writing with us with wonderful results.
Our talented instructors are published authors and homeschool parents. They provide you with both writing and homeschool coaching, to help you dry the tears and foster a culture of writing in your family.
Brave Writer is all about personal investment and connection. Our instructors supply a deep commitment of time, and gentle, practical instruction that leads to happy, improved writers.
Our writing classes are built from the workshop, writing support group model.
- Each participant is valued as a person, not just as a student.
- Writing feedback is detailed, friendly, and thorough.
- Our instructors recognize that they have a sacred trust with your children; they aim to ensure that each student feels heard, read, and supported in deepening both skill and insight in his or her writing.
- Our classes are brief and easy to use. You don’t have to commit to a full semester! You can sign up for a 3-6 week class, do a deep dive, and then take a break!
- No required login time, no headset or special technology required.
Kidswrite intermediate, our most popular high school essay prep class, has exploded out of its britches! We have so much material we want to teach your kids about the essay—how to read, how to think, how to cite—that we’ve reconfigured the class into three month-long topics.
*NEW* Essay Prep Series:
Take them in any order, take one or all of them. Up to you!
Watch this 30+ minute video for detailed information about each class.
Spring Class Registration opens at noon ET on Dec. 4 (Set your alarm clocks!). Sign up for the Arrow and Boomerang Book Clubs then too.
Spring is a great time to JUMP into Brave Writer online writing classes. If you want to reboot your homeschool experience of writing, let us help you!