We are Serious about Training
The holiday season is almost upon us! Ever wonder how anyone gets anything done at this busy time of year? We’ve got the inside scoop on how to homeschool during the holidays.
Learn why taking an online class right now could be the sanity saver you’re seeking.
Find out how to make time for cookie baking, family visits, AND rich homeschool learning experiences.
Sign up for a Brave Writer online class by Monday, October 14 at midnight ET, and be treated to a FREE webinar with me (Julie Bogart) and Kirsten Merryman (Director of Online Classes).
Also applies to anyone who has already signed up for a class.
Serious about training
At Brave Writer, we want you to get the maximum bang for your buck.
This webinar is specially designed to help you navigate (survive) the holiday season while creating a rich, enjoyable writing life for your kids.
- why October – December can be optimal months for online learning
- how to reset your homeschool with fun writing alternatives
- how to adapt class requirements to fit your homeschool
- how to extend the learning from class in engaging ways
- how to lay a foundation now for a strong start to 2020!
Save the date to attend the webinar live: Tuesday, October 15 at 4 PM ET. (A replay will be available for those who can’t make it live.)
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for a class at class.bravewriter.com/register by Monday, October 14 at midnight ET.
2. Your registration confirmation email will contain a link to sign up for the webinar.
3. Click on the webinar link and register for the webinar.
4. Once we’ve verified your class registration, we’ll send you a link to join the webinar on October 15.
If you’ve already registered for a class in our Summer/Fall sessions, you’ll receive a separate email inviting you to register for the webinar.
You must register for a class by October 14, 2019 to take advantage of the webinar, so don’t delay!