Brave Writer Writing Conference!
Join Julie in Austin Texas
for a Brave Writer Writing Conference
September 8-9, 2017
Wells Branch Community Center
2106 Klattenhoff Dr. Austin Tx 78728
I’m pleased to announce that we will host an exclusive Brave Writer conference in Austin, Texas in time for the start of your homeschool year! The focus? Writing, of course! For an evening and a full day, we will explore all aspects of writing:
- Creating a writing culture at home
- Magical practices that entice kids to write and read
- How to revise original writing without inducing howls of pain
- The role of creativity in all kinds of writing (including essays and reports!)
- How reading and writing work together—and poetry!
- Being your child’s partner in writing from PreK through High School
- And I’ll get you to do a little writing too!
We can take 100 registrations!*
EARLIEST BIRD DEAL for May 15 only
$89.00 (reg price is $109.00)
First person to register will win one of our Brave Writer Mugs!
There is space for 100 people to attend. I hope you are one of them. I’m can’t wait to meet you!
*UPDATE: The Austin conference is already full! We are blown away. 9 minutes! To be included on the waiting list contact: email@example.com (We may not get back to you, but know you are being added.)