Here are the ten most popular Brave Writer Life in Brief blog posts published in 2016.
1. Ten 30-Second Writing Exercises
2. Working on Tone of Voice
3. 10 Things to Have Done by the End of High School
4. 5 Tips for Your Morning Routine
5. What an Enchanted Education is NOT
6. Table Top Gaming and Homeschooling
7. Resistance in Writing: Drop the Rope
8. When Your Teen has a Bad Attitude
9. The Natural Stages of Growth as a Home Educator
10. 2016 Brave Writer Retreat Recap
is filed under Homeschool Advice.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
I’m a homeschooling alum -17 years, five kids. Now I run Brave Writer, the online writing and language arts program for families. More>>
How do we help our kids experience the same level of passion/excitement for school subjects that they bring naturally to their personal interests?
THE BRAVE LEARNER answers that question! We’ll learn all about the 12 Superpowers of Learning together starting February 5, 2019, when the book is published.
LEARN MORE and download an excerpt >>
Join our BraveSchoolers Facebook Group for homeschooling support. Over 10,000 strong!