Winter class registration is OPEN
Brave Writer writing classes are your ticket to writing instruction success!
- Your kids will be writing in the company of other young writers!
- Feedback is not only about “accuracy,” but about writing voice–finding and fostering the child’s natural self-expression while expanding it and enhancing it!
- Our classes are a deep-dive for 3-6 weeks, and then you all get to take a good long break before writing again.
- Instruction is directed to parents, not just kids! We want to help you be the effective writing coach and ally your kids need, and the sort you want to become!
- You can sign in any time of day from anywhere in the world and not miss a lick of class! All instruction is asynchronous while taught by a real instructor.
- Our teaching staff are published writers and home educators–they know the dynamics of teaching their own kids to write, which is one reason they are so helpful!
Blown away by yesterday’s winter class registration. Shattering records for our first day enrollments. We are tallying up the class totals and will alert you to any that are closed ASAP. For now, if you know what class you want and it’s early in the winter (January start), don’t wait to sign up to secure your spot.
Classes starting later in the winter have more space. Nothing closed….yet.
Image by Brave Writer mom, Heather (cc)